Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

On approximately Aug 10, 2009, I under went surgery to correct…

Customer Question
On approximately Aug 10, 2009...
On approximately Aug 10, 2009, I under went surgery to correct a work related injury. Screws, a brace of some kind and cadaver bone was installed in my back at the time of surgery. I found out shortly after the surgery, one of the screws broke. At that time I was advised to leave it . Today during a doctors office visit I found out another screw broke. I am in Great pain, I cannot stand or sit for more than five minutes at a time and I do sleep through the night........ I need Help.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
3/1/2012
Personal Injury Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 6 years ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
To help me answer, are you asking if a malpractice claim is viable?