Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

My rights were violated by a mental hospital. Where or who…

Customer Question
My rights were violated by...
My rights were violated by a mental hospital. Where or who do I speak to against a law suit and report this hospital to all necessary agencies.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
2/17/2012
Personal Injury Lawyer: MShore, Attorney replied 6 years ago
MShore
MShore, Attorney
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. If no resolution can be reached after meeting with the CEO, the next step would be to retain a personal injury attorney to contact the CEO on your behalf via a demand letter for compensation. In determining/evaluating counsel, you should consider making use of the Texas lawyer referral service: http://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Lawyer_Referral_Service_LRIS_

Please let me know if you need additional guidance regarding this matter.
MShore
MShore, Attorney
List of any Lawyers that would please help now
Regrettably we cannot make direct referrals as doing so would be against site rules. But if you want a list immediately, consider http://www.americanlawyerreferral.com/TX.aspx
I am not satisfied with your answer because if you can not help us you do not need payment just for a few answers online. After we pay you then you tell us you cannot refer anyone. That sucks.
I am truly sorry you feel that way, though the inability to refer I believe is stated in the term of service. In any event, I remain willing to assist in any way that I can. Further, the essence of your question was how to get help, and I believe that was answered.