Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

My wife fell down and was injured bad at a casino that was

doing some remodeling. The foot traffic...
My wife fell down and was injured bad at a casino that was doing some remodeling.
The foot traffic of customers was rerouted over some pot holes in asphalt with no warning signs what so ever of the hazards.
We hired a law firm because of this negligent problem.
This law firm filed a complaint against them and it was worded just the opposit of what we told them at our meeting with them.
I think this law firm screwed up the whole case, they wrote we where leaving the casino and we where entering the casino etc. There is a video from the casino that shows the whole incident.
7/5/2010
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
This one error does not necessarily mean the law firm is bad; it seems like an error in taking notes and putting the notes into the complaint. It would have been better to have you review the complaint before it was filed (which most layers do not do), but it is possible to just file an amended complaint to correct the factual error and clarify that you were entering and not leaving.
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Thank you for accepting my answer.
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney