Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I had fallen asleep in a parking lot in albany NY and got towed…

Customer Question
I had fallen asleep in...
I had fallen asleep in a parking lot in albany NY and got towed to impound while in the vehicle! Can I sue them or have they broken any laws?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/20/2010
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Pro, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Law Pro, Attorney
Probably not. Why was the vehicle towed in the first place? Where were you sleeping in the vehicle?
The vehicle was parked at a nightclub that I visited for the evening.
What time was the vehicle towed? You have no right to be parked there after the nightclub closed.