Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I went to the Drs office for a check up on 5/11/2010. Do you…

Customer Question
I went to the Dr's...
I went to the Dr's office for a check up on 5/11/2010. Do you have answers for medical malpractice?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
6/13/2010
Personal Injury Lawyer: Samuel-II, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Samuel-II
Samuel-II, Attorney

hi

i am not sure what you mean by "handle" JA experts are precluded from representing JA customers. we can only offer guidance and information.

if you want guidance and/or information on MM then please post the scenario and question here.

thank you

Ok, I will explain to you. The doctor that treated me that day put me in a state of panic, I had a panic attack caused by her. I thought I would die on the spot, she scared the life out of me. I will explain. She could not take a reading of my Blood Pressure, because it was off the charts! This always happens to me at the Doctors office, nothing new to me. She then said to me, Quote, " shall I call for the ambulance now" this panicked me. I could not breathe, I felt dizzy my mouth went dry. I just wanted to leave her office. I refused the Ambulance and went to the Hospital in my own car. They took tests, Blood, Chest xray, etc. They were all good. A week later I had an Echo cardio gram, They said my heart was ok. I think the Doctor handled me all wrong that day and she should have tried to calm me down first. If I was going to Have a heart attack it would have been because of her. Just by what I told you so far, do you think I have a case?

hi

i am so sorry that you were put in that position of panic. however, without injury there are no damages. no doubt the doctor does not have a good "bed-side manner" so to speak.

but there is no negligence to the standard of care and thank the good Lord you did not have the heart attack but that would have been needed for a Med Mal case.