Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

Could you tell me I leased a motel 3 years ago. per the

Customer Question
could you tell me I...
could you tell me I leased a motel 3 years ago. per the lease agrement i would pay the owner of the motel the inc preminion i was robbed and beatin real bad on oct 09 i have nbeen dignose with pstd is the inc company liably for my medical bills and my doc has gave me full disabilty due to it.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
5/20/2010
Personal Injury Lawyer: RJ, Professor replied 7 years ago
RJ
RJ, Professor
The motel is liable if they failed to provide security in the common areas of the property. You can sue them for negligence and negligent infliction of emotional distress. In North Carolina, you have three years to file a lawsuit for these claims. Hire a local personal injury lawyer. Go on www.martindale.com. Good luck and remember to press accept so that I may get credit.
RJ
RJ
RJ, Professor