Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

My wife was pregnant with twins, went to emergency room and

Customer Question
the doctor there done all...
my wife was pregnant with twins, went to emergency room and the doctor there done all the test said that only one baby had a heart beat and it was fine to go home this was at 12 am and that things should be ok till our next doctors appointments in two weeks. By time we got home all started to go wrong and we went back to hospital at 8 in morning by this time we had lost the babies went to the obyn ward and they said that emergency room should have sent us there and not home and that they might have saved the second baby have we any case.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
2/1/2010
Personal Injury Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Attorney replied 7 years ago
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
it sounds like you have a claim for medical malpractice.

Please tell me where this happened and I look for attorneys in that area who handle these cases. The Experts here cannot represent you.
Infolawyer, Attorney