How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jane T (LLC) Your Own Question
Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 8435
Experience:  Torts law interest and have worked with personal injury matters
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Jane T (LLC) is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I tripped over a planter box outside of a business in a local

Resolved Question:

I tripped over a planter box outside of a business in a local shopping center. I feel that this planter box's location and height are not up to public safety codes. I cracked a rib and have a bruises and abrasions on one knee and elbow. Where can I find measurement codes for this obsticle to verify my feeling that the shopping center's placement is against building codes??
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 8 years ago.



Normally Building Codes are adopted and established by cities or counties. If this store was in Lynden the Codes should be available by contacting the city's City Council or Planning Department here. There may not be any established requirements, but if there are these offices should be able to inform you about them or provide you a copy of their building requirements.




Jane T (LLC) and 4 other Personal Injury Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Personal Injury Law Questions