Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

My baby is 2 years old and she gets cold and cough easily.

Customer Question
What should I do to...
My baby is 2 years old and she gets cold and cough easily. What should I do to avoid this?
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Pediatrics
3/29/2018
Pediatrician: Sumanth Amperayani, Pediatrician replied 25 days ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Pediatrician

Hi,Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Sumanth. I've 13years of experience in the field of Pediatrics. I'm currently reviewing your query, be back ASAP.

Hi..

I understand your concern.

I have a few questions for you before guiding you further.

By what you quote I feel what your kid could be having viral associated wheeze or multi triggered wheeze. I have a few questions for you -
Questions:
1. How many days per month does your kid cough or feel breathless?
2. How many nights per month does your kid's sleep get disturbed due to above symptoms?
3. Does your kid feel breathless when running around or playing with other kids?
4. Are the symptoms when there are seasonal changes?
5. Is there any family history of asthma or any other sort of allergies like skin allergy etc.?
6. Is the cough always associated with fever?

Please get back to me with answers to my questions.

Best regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Pediatrician: Sumanth Amperayani, Pediatrician replied 20 days ago

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician