Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

I need help reading a medical report

I need help reading a medical report
3/26/2018
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Pediatrician

Hi,Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Sumanth. I've 13years of experience in the field of Pediatrics. I'm currently reviewing your query, be back ASAP.

Hello... This report is suggestive of reactive hyperplasia of the lymph nodes. It does not definitely mean that it is a lymphoma or a lymphoreticular malignancy. At the same time we cannot be 100% justified in leaving alone without any further action. This requires further follow up and at least monthly once clinical examination and to look for signs and symptoms of lymphoma. This particular child needs to be under regular follow up till the lymph node hyperplasia is settled and malignancy is completely ruled out.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Pediatrician
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Pediatrician