Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

2 year old accidentally chews up less than half of a 30mg…

2 year old accidentally...

2 year old accidentally chews up less than half of a 30mg adderall..should they take him to the er?

Doctor's Assistant: How have your child's checkups gone? Is your child progressing steadily in height and weight?

Good. Above average. He's about 55 pounds in weight.

3/20/2018
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Pediatrician

Hi,Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Sumanth. I've 13years of experience in the field of Pediatrics. I'm currently reviewing your query, be back ASAP.

Hi... please do not panic. Nothing to worry. It's not life threatening.
Please be on the lookout for - restlessness, excitability, irritability, agitation, dizziness and dry mouth.If these occur take the kid to the nearest Emergency Room.If not the drug will pass out from the system. Do not worry." I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Pediatrician
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Pediatrician