Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

Should I be worried about my high temperature if I have no…

Customer Question
Should I be worried about...
Should I be worried about my high temperature if I have no other symptoms?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Pediatrics
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am 26 years old. Not sure why I was put in the pediatrics category, but I was walking around the store four days ago and my face started to feel really warm. It made me check my temperature. It fluctuated between 99.5 and 100.0
It scared me and I didn't want it to raise any more , so i thermometer away. 3 days later, I am having the same fringe on and off . My face feels warm but I'm not sweating and I'm not sick . Should I be concerned ? I'm very scared that it could be cancer , or that my fever will get worse or that I could have sepsis! I read bad things on the internet
3/17/2018
Pediatrician: Dr. Saha, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

I am reviewing your question & will reply soon.

Do you have any other symptom?

Did you take any medicine?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No other symptoms. I don't take medicine

Do you have weight loss?

How high is the temperature now?

Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician