Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

My son had a tongue tie surgery a few ago and I have to do…

Customer Question
My son had a...

My son had a tongue tie surgery a few ago and I have to do mouth stretches. I use gloves and today bought more gloves. I realized they were powdered gloves after doing one set of stretch. Is this cause for concern? As I am reading powdered gloves are banned.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?

My son not me

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Pediatrics
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Pediatrician: Dr Uzair, Doctor (non-pediatrics specialty) replied 1 month ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor (non-pediatrics specialty)

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Just one time use would cause no harm, just try to use non powdered gloves in the mouth.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Please let me know if you have followup questions.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair