Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

My 8 year old son just fainted, he was fine afterwards all…

Customer Question
My 8 year old...

My 8 year old son just fainted, he was fine afterwards all though he claims his head hurts...

Doctor's Assistant: Is the pain in your son's head constant or on and off? What seems to make him feel better or worse?

Constant but I think it is not that much

Doctor's Assistant: What has he tried to relieve the issue? When did he last visit a doctor?

He claims he’s fine

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in his medical history you think the doctor should know?

No not really... he last visited a doctor 2 weeks ago because of the flew

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Pediatrics
3/14/2018
Pediatrician: Dr. Saha, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

I am reviewing your question & will reply soon.

When did it occur?

Does he have any other symptom now?

How was his food intake?

How is temperature?

Hello again.
I am sorry for his symptoms.
There can be a few causes.
There can be dehydration, fall of blood pressure, glucose.
Sometimes, neurological issues like a seizure can cause it.
Please try to give him adequate fluid to keep good hydration.
Tylenol can be given for headache.
I would also suggest to get him an examination by doctor.
I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
Wish him early recovery.
I would expect 5 star rating if you are satisfied with it.
Regards.

Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor