Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

Just acquiring some knowledge as to how much a doctor will…

Customer Question
Just acquiring some knowledge as...
Just acquiring some knowledge as to how much a doctor will charge per question. I would like to know because I have a one-month-old baby.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pediatrics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Pediatrician: Sumanth Amperayani, Pediatrician replied 4 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Pediatrician

Hi,Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Sumanth. I've 13years of experience in the field of Pediatrics.
I suggest you approach out customer care team regarding this and get back please.

Meanwhile you can quote your health query here and I would be happy to help you.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

OK. Thank you.

Hello Eugenio, I will be waiting for your health concern please. Please do get back after your clarification from the customer support team.

Doctor, I am in the middle of work. It may take me a while to contact the CSS team. If my wife finds the answer, I may not need to contact the CSS team. Have a great day.