Pediatrics

Connect one-on-one with a verified pediatrician who will answer your question

Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician

More related answers
All pediatricians are VERIFIED
My 5 month baby's blood test's some results are above from
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
Hello, my 5 month baby's blood test's some results are above from normal. WBC is 12 from 3.5-10, LR is 81.2 from 15-50, GR=L is 10.2 from 35-80 … read more
My baby is 78 days old, with breastfeeding and formula
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified Physician
Hi, my baby is 78 days old, with breastfeeding and formula mixed. How much formula should I feed her per day? Thanks!… read more
I have a 27 day old baby that may have...I have a 27 day old
Dr.R.K
Dr.R.K, Gastroenterologist/Pediatrician
I have a 27 day old baby that may have...I have a 27 day old baby that may have been exposed to a cold sore...6 days ago (@ 21 days). I am panicked because I know this can be extremely dangerous. I sp… read more
Not a duplicate, do not close I need a pediatrician to
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, pediatrician
Not a duplicate, do not close I need a pediatrician to answer I have a 5 month old. He has torticollis but he is going for physical theraphy once per week. I have one question he just turn from his st… read more
I'm 23 yeard old female. I gave birth at 36 weeks and 2 days
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
Hello, I'm 23 yeard old female. I gave birth at 36 weeks and 2 days by c-section to my baby boy at 30 septmber 2014. that is almost 6 days ago. i had to do the c-section because i had hydronephrosis. … read more
Is a earmuff necessary for a 7 months old on a flight just
Dr.R.K
Dr.R.K, Gastroenterologist/Pediatrician
is a earmuff necessary for a 7 months old on a flight just to cancel some noise for a better sleep during a 13 hr flight? Also, how many jars of baby food will equal to 4tbsp of cereal roughly?… read more
First of all, I will say that I know this is a very unusual
Dr.R.K
Dr.R.K, Gastroenterologist/Pediatrician
First of all, I will say that I know this is a very unusual question, but I am so worried. I know that listeria is very dangerous for pregnant women and babies in the womb, but what would happen if a … read more
I was diagnosed with group step over a year ago. I had a
Dr.R.K
Dr.R.K, Gastroenterologist/Pediatrician
I was diagnosed with group step b over a year ago. I had a baby via c-section 3 months ago. Shortly after, I started having vaginal irritaton. My obgyn could not find anything but the strep B which us… read more
My baby 4 weeks and I just give her Brestfeed milk but she
Louise Sivak
Louise Sivak, Pediatrician
My baby 4 weeks and I just give her Brestfeed milk but she loss her wight is that mean she don't have enough milk from me ,, and I don't want to stop feeding her ,, also I don't feel that my Brest bec… read more
My son is 4and a half months olds. He eats baby cereal at
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
My son is 4and a half months olds. He eats baby cereal at about 7 am. The he eats a small bottle of baby food for lunch and sometimes even two. This is usually veggies. At dinner time around 5 pm I gi… read more
My baby who is almost 16 weeks old is becoming very fussy at
Louise Sivak
Louise Sivak, Pediatrician
My baby who is almost 16 weeks old is becoming very fussy at feed time. She at times cries and turns away from the breast but then sometimes 10mins later will eat. She is still having wet nappies so I… read more
my baby is over 8 months old. Is it safe to gently spin
Dr. A. Clark
Dr. A. Clark, Medical Director and pediatrician
lt;p>Hi doctor, my baby is over 8 months old. Is it safe to gently spin him around. Well, yesterday morning, I sat him on my lap (facing out), and we spinned together in my swivel office chair. I d… read more
My baby is 5 months old now and Ive started giving solid
Dr. Leah
Dr. Leah, Pediatrician
Hi, my baby is 5 months old now and Ive started giving solid foods. She was put on rice cereal early for reflux so since she has been eating them for quite I have included some fruit for lunch and the… read more
How much is normal spitting up in a 36 day old baby? Is the
Dr. Moscatel
Dr. Moscatel, Medical Degree
How much is normal spitting up in a 36 day old baby? Is the constant crying around 5 p.m. everyday a normal occurence?… read more
My child has a medical condition of malroation of the small
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
My child has a medical condition of malroation of the small bowel, and It is there on his films, I have a picture of it, and the doctors will not address it. It could turn into a medical emergency. Wh… read more
My baby was 7 12.5 at birth. She is 9 weeks old and is 11
David L. Hill, MD, FAAP
David L. Hill, MD, FAAP, Doctor
My baby was 7 12.5 at birth. She is 9 weeks old and is 11 12.6 ounces. She has only six eating periods a day and up until a few days ago she was eating 4 oz like clockwork. Now, I have to make sure sh… read more
Is it safe to give a 3-month old milk with iron in it? You
JoshMD
JoshMD, Family Physician
Is it safe to give a 3-month old milk with iron in it? You can tell when she drinks it, she is miserable. Her mother mixes 2 kinds of milk together.… read more
My question is about yhe DPT shot. My son, now 27 years old
Dr. James Schwartz
Dr. James Schwartz, Family Physician
My question is about yhe DPT shot. My son, now 27 years old had a reaction to the DPT shot as a baby. His personality prior to the shot was almost perfect. He rarely cried and was very pleasant. After… read more