Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

My son aged 7 is autistic. He is on Catapres and

Customer Question
My son aged 7...

My son aged 7 is autistic. He is on Catapres and Fluvoximine. He is in a significant amount of pain with his outer ears. He also has a fever. I thought he may have swimmers ear so i have given him drops this morning but it didn't ease. I have also given him ear ache drops and Panadol which eases it temporarily. We have no doctor in town for me to take him to.

Doctor's Assistant: Are you experiencing any dizziness? Do you have a fever?

Slight fever

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Pediatrics
12/29/2017
Pediatrician: Richard Han, Board Certified Pediatrician replied 3 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified Pediatrician

Hello my name is***** am a board-certified pediatrician with 15 years of clinical experience and I am happy to help you. Can you tell me please, has your son had any cold symptoms recently? Cough, congestion, runny nose?

Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician