Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

My 10mth old granddaughter has a few bits of potting in her…

Customer Question
My 10mth old granddaughter...

My 10mth old granddaughter has a few bits of potting in her mouth. I don't know if she swallowed any or how much. What is the best thing to do?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?

No to both

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

This is for the baby

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pediatrics
11/30/2017
Pediatrician: Eric Goldstein, Pediatrician replied 4 months ago
Eric Goldstein
Eric Goldstein, Pediatrician
Hello. My name is***** and I just read through your question.
As long as she is otherwise we'll, you do not need to do anything. At most, she may experience some mild abdominal pain. Still nothing to do. She will be fine, there is no need to worry.
Eric Goldstein
Eric Goldstein
Eric Goldstein, Pediatrician