Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

My daughter complaining about the pain inside and also front…

Customer Question
My daughter complaining about...

My daughter complaining about the butt pain inside and also front side. Private place. She cannot bear it. She is only 4 and half. She is complaining about stomach pain everyday. When she was small they found cyst on the rt ovary. We did recent test ultrasound, of all organs, blood test and stool test. Everything is normal. We are not understanding where to go and what to do. Please help us

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Health is ok. No fever no vomiting nothing. She is active and go to school . Every single day she is complaining about stomach pain

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in the child's medical history you think the doctor should know?

When she was small. They did Uvi test for kidneys. Everything was normal

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pediatrics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
There is dimple between her buttocks. Doctors said it is closed .
She is complaining where she poops its hurting badly
11/21/2017
Pediatrician: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

is she constipated? passing hard stools?

this can be painful for a 4 year old

she may need to drink more water and take a fiber supplement to soften her stools

or a small bit of prunes may help if she is passing hard stools

let me know if you have questions.

Getting severe stomach pain... Every single day and May be 9/9 times a day. She has rt ovary with separated cyst and my pediatrician told us.its 2mm nothing to worry. She is unable to bear. If nothing is there what is the cause. Sometimes she passes hard stools but we are giving her lansoprozile 15 mg. She is complaining morning and evening about her butt pain inside and front part too.
It's a septated cyst on the ovary

lansoprozile 15 mg doesn't soften stools. it only decreases stomach acid in the stomach

stool softeners like colace or docusate sodium 50-100mg capsules can help soften her stools

she can eat some prunes which can help soften her stools.

it doesn't sound like this ovarian cyst is causing her pelvic pain

more likely it is the hard stools which is passing and she is trying to pass causing her pain.

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com