Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

My 10 year old daughter started having abdominal pain so…

Customer Question
My 10 year old...

My 10 year old daughter started having abdominal pain so severe she can’t walk since Monday. No fever, no vomiting but feeling nauseous. Gp says to take buscopan, and pain meds but she is still having it. Just relief after 500mg paracetamol with nurofen.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Since Monday. Comes and goes. Usually lasts for 60minutes. Abdomen very tender

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in the child's medical history you think the doctor should know?

She is asthmatic. But no other problems

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pediatrics
11/18/2017
Pediatrician: Doctor John MD, Doctor (non-pediatrics specialty) replied 8 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (non-pediatrics specialty)
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
Is she having the pain now?