Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

My son has just turned 12 Recently behaving very oddly

Customer Question
My son has just turned...
My son has just turned 12
Recently behaving very oddly
Walking all the time very quite
No friends at school
And recently he told me he hear voices of a woman talking to him.
He is in constant anxiety
Hez a very good student very smart kid
I'm very scared help me
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pediatrics
10/5/2017
Pediatrician: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 10 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
Helllo, my name is John. I understand why you’re afraid. We are afraid anytime our kids are sick. It could very well be anciety causing all the symptoms though. Has he been through trauma lately?Just in case though, I would schedule a visit to the psychologist for a full psychological assessment and a psychiatrist after that. Even f it is something other than anxiety it still can be controlled by medication.I hope you find the cause soon. Let me know if you have further questions.