Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

I have the same question as the other girl o went our last…

Customer Question
I have the same...

I have the same question as the other girl o went our last night for the first time and dis cocaine I cant believe I did it and I t

Doctor's Assistant: How have your child's checkups gone? Is your child progressing steadily in height and weight?

Read to wait 48 hrs b4 u nurse again but im having troubles getting my little guy to take the bottle:(

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in the child's medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yes he healthy and check ups have gone perfect

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pediatrics
7/30/2017
Pediatrician: Dr. Su S., Pediatrician replied 1 year ago
Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S., Pediatrician

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S.
I will try my best to help you.

How many hours back did you take the cocaine?

How much milk did he take from bottle?

How is his urine output?

How old is he?

Hello again,
I was waiting for response from you.
I am very sorry for your problem.
I understand your anxiety.
Cocaine may cause irritability, nausea, vomiting, seizure, mood variation, raised blood pressure etc. in infants.
You need to wait for at least 24 hours to breast feed.
This will allow the blood level to fall.
By this time, please express the breast milk & discard.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
If you are happy with my answer please click on the Excellent/Good rating.
Wish him healthy life.
Regards.