Pediatrics

Have Pediatric Questions? Ask a Pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

Pediatrics

I'm an adult. Can you answer my questions? I've been running

Customer Question
I'm an adult. Can...
I'm an adult. Can you answer my questions?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I've been running a fever on and off for about a week. The only medications I am on are BP. Sometimes I have a headache but not all the time. I experienced what I think was hea vexhaustion when I worked out in a ver hot place.
JA: How long have you had a fever? Do you have any respiratory symptoms?
Customer: Yes, I am somewhat congested.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Occasionally I experience asthma. But it is rare and controlled
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Pediatrics
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/27/2016
Pediatrician: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 12 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you can loose a lot of fluids and sodium and potassium of your body if you are exercising in a very hot place.

you may need more fluid and water and electrolytes into your system

dehydration can cause headaches and exhaustion.

how old are you?

Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician