Getting answers to your worrisome health problems
Medical Experts on JustAnswer handle a huge range of pediatrics questions, such as:
- I accidentally gave my 90-lb 10-year-old son 20ml of Dimetapp cold and cough medicine, when it should have been 10 ml. Should I be concerned?
- Can a 16-year-old use a protein powder supplement with creatine in it, and, if so, what is the maximum creatine serving?
- My 10-year-old daughter has been complaining about shooting ear pain that comes and goes for the past two months, but the pediatrician keeps saying it isn’t an earache. What is it?
- My four-year-old daughter has had a skin rash on her leg for almost three months now. It doesn’t itch or hurt, and it’s not red, but neither oral antibiotics nor corticosteroids have helped.
When you contact an Expert on JustAnswer, be prepared with the following information to help the Expert help you:
- Age of the child
- Symptoms and how long they’ve been present
- Any treatment that has already been given
- Medications being taken
- Any other medical history
These details will help the Expert resolve your problem efficiently and accurately.