Pediatrics

Have Pediatric Questions? Ask a Pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

Pediatrics

My 14 months old daughter twists and squeezes her legs all

Customer Question
hello My 14 months old...
hello My 14 months old daughter twists and squeezes her legs all the time What could be the problem ? And she appears to be in pain It's usually at night and so it leaves her uncomfortable that she's unable to sleep
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling? Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: This far... nothing seems to help the situation. Tried changing diapers, using diaper rash creams and at times just leaving her without a diaper. Yet no improvement.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pediatrics
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/31/2016
Pediatrician: Dr. Su S., Pediatrician replied 1 year ago
Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S., Pediatrician

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S.
I will try my best to help you.

When did the symptom start?

How is her bowel habit?

How is feeding?

Was she checked by doctor?

Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician