How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Category: Pediatrics
Satisfied Customers: 55732
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
Type Your Pediatrics Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** I have a question about my daughter Victor

Customer Question

Hi , my name is ***** ***** I have a question about my daughter Victoria. She is 19 months, a very picky eater since birth and I know her bidy reacts to certain foods and immune system creates a lot of inflammation to these foods. We did IGi tests at 17 months, they show negative for everything. Where can I do IGG tests to check what foods or components ( proteins, amino acids, and so on) cause her sneezing , irritability , inflammation in the gut? And what specialty Doctor does that?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
I would see an immunologist/allergistthey can test for all of these.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate itIf you have more questions, just reply

Related Pediatrics Questions