Pediatrics

Have Pediatric Questions? Ask a Pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

Pediatrics

I have an eight year old boy. I am curious to know if it is

Customer Question
I have an eight year...
I have an eight year old boy. I am curious to know if it is okay to feed at 7 or 730pm on a weekend and 6 pm during the week. If he eats at 7 or 730pm on the weekend and has a snack at 330 pm is this appropriate?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pediatrics
4/24/2016
Pediatrician: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

yes, this feeding schedule is appropriate.

what is more important is that he is active and growing and developing normally.

he should be fine with the change in dinner time.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician