Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

My father is a Vietnam veteran and his first born son died

Customer Question

My father is a Vietnam veteran and his first born son died of microcephaly at the age of one month in 1971 and his second born daughter is heavily handicapped and totally blind. I am concerned it is an effect of a gent orange.
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Yogindra Vasavada replied 1 year ago.

Difficult to prove unless there are cases in other war veterans reported, where statistically it may be surmised so. There are no direct tests for acquired genetic damage of subtle nature.

See site : http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/othercarcinogens/intheworkplace/agent-orange-and-cancer

to read about class action suit and out of court settlement by company.

Pl. rate positive.