Pediatrics

Have Pediatric Questions? Ask a Pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

Pediatrics

My 4 year old son has complained of leg pain twice in the

Customer Question
last two weeks. It is...
My 4 year old son has complained of leg pain twice in the last two weeks. It is just in one leg. I cannot recall of its the same leg or not. On Tuesday (2 days ago) he had a mild fever 100.6-101 for about 16 hours with no other symptoms. Other than napped longer than usual, but no runny nose, ear aches or throat pain.
I dont know whether or not to be concerned to take him in or not. I am one to constantly worry.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pediatrics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2016
Pediatrician: Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician replied 1 year ago
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
Please do not worry but just observe more closely, keeping diary with time and side of pain. If lasts more than half hour, or temp above 101, give tylenol
Good luck to him.
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician