Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

I accidentally gave my 6yr old delsyum another 5ml after…

Customer Question
I accidentally gave my 6yr...
I accidentally gave my 6yr old delsyum another 5ml after only 6 hrs!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pediatrics
2/1/2016
Pediatrician: Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered. replied 2 years ago
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you. It is absolutely no problem. Just skip the next dose.

I’m glad I helped you today. If done for now, please leave a positive rating [Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.

You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Chaithanya" in the medicine or health categories.

If you have any medical questions in future, save this link to reach me.

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

A little bonus from your side is highly appreciated!

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com