Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

Our five-year-old son slipped and hit his head on the

Customer Question
Hello. Our five-year-old son slipped...
Hello. Our five-year-old son slipped and hit his head on the bathroom tile floor two days ago. He didn't lose consciousness or develop a bruise, so we gave him Tylenol and watched him. This evening he complained of a headache in the same location. He otherwise seems fine. Should we take him in to see his pediatrician?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pediatrics
1/25/2016
Pediatrician: Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician replied 2 years ago
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician

Hello, No need now as his danger period of 48 hours, for any slow bleed inside skull is over. This headache can be usually managed using tylenol and some rest, if he has not vomited and behaves normally otherwise.