Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

I'm just doing some research as my partner has just got home

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I'm Tim. I'm just doing some research as my partner has just got home from a friends house and says our 13 month old baby sucked on some air wick air freshener. We're quite worried about it. Is this something you've come across before? Thanks in advance
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He seems a little to active for this time of night, but then he did sleep on the way back from a day out. Not sure if he is "tripping". Could this be a sign of poisoning?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pediatricians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Su S. replied 1 year ago.

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S. and I will try my best to help you.

Sorry, your question remained unanswered for long.

When did the incident occur?

How is he feeling now?