Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm just doing some research as my partner has just got home…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm Tim. I'm...

Hi, I'm Tim. I'm just doing some research as my partner has just got home from a friends house and says our 13 month old baby sucked on some air wick air freshener. We're quite worried about it. Is this something you've come across before? Thanks in advance

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

He seems a little to active for this time of night, but then he did sleep on the way back from a day out. Not sure if he is "tripping". Could this be a sign of poisoning?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pediatrics
1/24/2016
Pediatrician: Dr. Su S., Pediatrician replied 2 years ago
Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S., Pediatrician

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S. and I will try my best to help you.

Sorry, your question remained unanswered for long.

When did the incident occur?

How is he feeling now?