Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

I wanted to know if I had 3 little line of cocain and I

Customer Question
Hi I wanted to know...
Hi I wanted to know if I had 3 little line of cocain and I breast fed my 6 month old 24 hours after should she be ok?
What are signs I should look for in her and how long after I fed her will it affect her.
This honestly was a one of stupid night of drinking please help me I'm freaking out
She seems fine she is just playing and being herself. But I just need to know what to look out for
Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pediatrics
1/24/2016
Pediatrician: Dr. Su S., Pediatrician replied 2 years ago
Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S., Pediatrician

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S. and I will try my best to help you.
It is advised to abstain for 24 hours after occasional cocaine use.
The child can become irritable.
She can have nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.

Breathing difficulty, pupil changes can occur.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
If you are happy with my answer please click on the Excellent/Good rating.
Wish her healthy life.
Regards.

If she has had none of the above symptoms is there a chance there is something going on inside and she is showing no symptoms. Sorry I'm just paranoid about it all I fed her yesterday morning last night and this morning from the breast

If there is no symptom, she is fine.

Nothing is going on inside.

Ok thank you.

You are always welcome.

Wish her healthy life.

Warm Regards.