DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified general medicine
Experience:  Treat babies to elderly with medical and integrative therapies; all situations; innovative treatment
24257177

My 2 sons have been sick on and off for almost 3 months.

Customer Question

My 2 sons have been sick on and off for almost 3 months. They have ben diagnosed 2x with sinus infections and once my 4 year old was diagnosed with an ear infection. They just finished their third round of antibiotics and still have runny noses. I am at my wits end. Should I be worried?
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

you should stop the antibiotic courses and take them to a doctor who will get to the bottom of this.

A CT of the sinuses can see if this is blockage.

Blockage often makes people stay sick.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.