Pediatrics

Have Pediatric Questions? Ask a Pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

Pediatrics

I have a 12 year old who was born with intestines out of the

Customer Question
stomach. The birth mother said...
I have a 12 year old who was born with intestines out of the stomach. The birth mother said child had pylori stenosis and had surgery to correct. My question is the child eats all day and night,, is this from the disease or not. She is never full and I cook healthy daily meals and give snacks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pediatrics
10/21/2015
Pediatrician: Dr. Su S., Pediatrician replied 2 years ago
Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S., Pediatrician

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S. and I will try my best to help you.

It is not from Pyloric stenosis.

There can be habit or behavior of the child.

It is good that you give healthy meals & snacks.

Please avoid junk foods.

Sometimes, there can be a few conditions like high thyroid state, diabetes.

You can talk with her doctor regarding those.

If he thinks necessary after exam, he can take tests for those.

I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
If you are happy with my answer please click on the Excellent/Good rating.
Wish her healthy life.
Regards.

Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S., Pediatrician