Pediatrics

Have Pediatric Questions? Ask a Pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

Pediatrics

My daughter is 14 yrs of age and for the past 4-5 years she

Customer Question
experiences headaches , fatigue and...
My daughter is 14 yrs of age and for the past 4-5 years she experiences headaches , fatigue and joint pain. Now being cold and sweating has been added. She is very upset as to how she feels and it is making it difficult for her to play sports.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pediatrics
10/11/2015
Pediatrician: Dr. Su S., Pediatrician replied 2 years ago
Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S., Pediatrician

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S. and I will try my best to help you.

Did she have any test?

In which part of head does she feel the pain?

Is there any swelling of joints?

Does she feel any other symptom?

blood tests Thurs Oct 8 , Headache on sides of head No swelling of joints that we can determine, Other symptoms are a being cold yet sweating , being tired , and nausea as I mentioned earlier

Can you remember the name of blood tests?

This is a scam to charge more moneyvto talk on phone forcadditional money. xxxxxxxx

It is not a scam.

I was waiting for your reply to give a good answer.
There can be a few causes.
Headache on sides can occur from migraine.
Joint pain, fatigue can be due to rheumatological disorders.
Anemia can cause fatigue.
There can be arthritis.
Chronic infection can also cause sweating,fatigue, cold feeling.
Headache, joint pain can be associated.
Sometimes, anxiety state can cause such symptoms.
Blood tests like count, hemoglobin levels or RA tests can be helpful.
I hope this information will be help.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
If you are happy with my answer please click on the Excellent/Good rating.
Wish her healthy life.
Regards.

Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S., Pediatrician