Pediatrics

Have Pediatric Questions? Ask a Pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

Pediatrics

Customer Question
hello...
hello
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pediatrics
8/12/2015
Pediatrician: Dr. Su S., Pediatrician replied 2 years ago
Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S., Pediatrician
Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
Your requested expert is not online.
I am Dr. Su S. and I will try my best to help you.
Can you write your question in details?
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician

Dr. Yogindra Vasavada

Dr. Yogindra Vasavada

Pediatrician

M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp

Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta

Pediatrician

MD, practicing Pediatrician with 19 years of experience. Member American Academy of Pediatrics.

Dr. K.

Dr. K.

Board Certified Pediatrician

Board Certified, Ivy League educated Pediatrician.

Raymond B., M.D.

Raymond B., M.D.

Doctor

I provide medical care for newborns, children, adolescents and young adults up to age 21 years.

Dr. Davidson

Dr. Davidson

Board Certified Pediatrician

Board Certified Specialist in Pediatrics, Allergy, Asthma & Immunology

David L. Hill, MD, FAAP

David L. Hill, MD, FAAP

Doctor

Adjunct Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, UNC Medical School. Vice President, Cape Fear Pediatrics.

Dr. Lieberman

Dr. Lieberman

Doctor

Hi: I'm a board certified pediatrician, caring for teens and younger children for the past 12 years.