Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

My nephew is 3 years old. she went to hospital with history…

Customer Question
my nephew is 3 years...
my nephew is 3 years old . she went to hospital with history of global development delay .no regenerative of milestone . no seizure and family history unremarkable . she did not receive any treatment until now except physical therapy. what do you think about her case ? what do you recommended for her ?
thank you .
Sahar Alshahrani .
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Pediatrics
6/18/2015
Pediatrician: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 3 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
Why did she go to the hospital?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
As you know, with the limited data you have provided here online, it is impossible to give you an acute diagnosis -- especially for such a complex case.
As to good doctors with great experience in these areas I suggest you take her to a Large University Teaching hospital.
. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.
The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the country and I am sure that there is one near you.
I know that it is going to take significant effort on your part, but I believe that going to one of the "Medical Mecca's" is your best chance to – finally -- get to the bottom of what is going on.
Does this make sense to you?
I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.
Thanks in advance,
Dr. Rick MD FACS