Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

My 3-yr old began preschool this week first time, and

Customer Question

My 3-yr old began preschool this week for the first time, and as expected, has been crying in class because he'd never been left by his parents before. This is his first week. I noticed today after his second class, that he has a bruise on one earlobe. Looks like broken blood vessels, and is red. No other mark on the cartilage part of the ear, cheek, jaw, etc, that would seem like an explanation of self-injury, like a fall (otherwise something would show up by his cheek or jaw, not just the soft part of his earlobe). Is this likely an injury inflicted by another person?
Category: Pediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Su S. replied 2 years ago.
Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S. and I will try my best to help you.
Can you send picture?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Dr. Su S,

I prefer not to post a picture of my child on the internet. How else may I send you a photo so it not be published?

Thank you for your help!

Expert:  Dr. Su S. replied 2 years ago.
You can contact customer care so that they will lock the question in such a way that it can not be viewed by others but by the expert answering the question and you.