Pediatrics

Have pediatric questions? Ask a pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

Our 12 year old grandson is difficult at times and moody not…

Customer Question
our 12 year old grandson...
our 12 year old grandson is difficult at times and moody not wanting to join in outings.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Pediatrics
5/22/2015
Pediatrician: Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician replied 3 years ago
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada
Dr. Yogindra Vasavada, Pediatrician
Sorry about this issue. This teen stage is difficult and if he is otherwise well-behaved, good at studies and liked by others, nothing needs to be done.
Please be supportive during this passing phase, but same time hold discipline paramount, coaxing into group family events by inducements and punishments both.