Pediatrics

Have Pediatric Questions? Ask a Pediatrician.

Ask a Doctor,

Pediatrics

My baby just started on solid foods and he has been pooping

a little more solid now...
My baby just started on solid foods and he has been pooping a little more solid now. Yesterday his poop was really thick..its usually the consistency of prepared rice cereal.. but yesterday it was way more thicker than that.. it was not pebbles like but like a very very thick cream.. Please advice. Also he fell off the bed early morning on Sunday will that have an effect on his poop?
9/10/2013
Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S., Pediatrician
Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S. and I will try my best to help you.
The thickness of the poop can vary from day to day.
With solid food it can be thicker.
It has no relation with fall.
You need not to worry about it.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service here. If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know – it’s been a pleasure working with you and I hope to assist you again soon!
If you are happy with my answer please click on the Excellent/Good rating.
If you are not satisfied & decide to click poor or bad service, please stop for a moment & feel free to ask & continue conversation by using reply button.
This will help me to explain further & satisfy you.
Wish his healthy life.
Warm Regards.

Should i give him water?

You can give him boiled & cooled water.
Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S., Pediatrician
Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S.
Dr. Su S., Pediatrician