Parenting

Have parenting questions? Ask a parenting counselor for answers

Whats the best rated kindergartens and elementary schools in…

Customer Question
whats the best rated kindergartens...
whats the best rated kindergartens and elementary schools in the orange county and LA area.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Parenting
12/3/2017
Parenting Counselor: Michael, Librarian replied 9 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

Results for 2018 for the best in the SoCal area can be found below. Kindergarten listings are part of the elementary results as numbers come from statistics as well as US Dept of Education.

1. For Los Angeles

https://www.niche.com/k12/search/best-public-elementary-schools/m/los-angeles-metro-area/

2. For the OC

https://www.niche.com/k12/search/best-public-elementary-schools/c/orange-county-ca/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael