Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Extensive Experience working with Children/Teens; M.A. Teacher/Tutor 40+ yrs.; Parent of 2
1470369

My child (8yr old girl) was with the neighbors 4yr girls and

Customer Question

My child (8yr old girl) was with the neighbors 4yr girls and told them to poop and pee on the floor in their room - and they did it. The neighbors told me and she admitted to doing it and says she doesnt know why she did it. I am really concerned that she would tell them to do this and that i need to take her to therapy or something as that is not Normal behavior. I am worried and don't know what to do.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Has she ever showed this type of behavior before or any other that concerned you?