cathy
cathy, mental health counselor
Experience:  MS. MSEd
25773729

Applied Project: Lot In LifePart 2: Doing the Research

Customer Question

Applied Project: Lot In Life

Part 2: Doing the Research (15 points of project)
Prepare a short (four to five pages) research paper on the underlying issue you chose in the Lot in Life. This paper should be no longer than five pages and include at least four references in American Psychological Association (APA) style. You should have at least four outside sources, primarily from government and community agencies as well as scholarly journals and books. References to your course readings should be included when they are appropriate.
Your paper should have a cover sheet that lists your name, the BEHS section number, the scenario you have chosen, and finally, whether or not the Lot in Life is true or not true for you.
Paste your part 1 assignment at the end of this research paper.
Use the following checklist when submitting the research paper. Research papers missing the checklist will lose 10 points.
Research Paper CHECKLIST
(Submit with Lot in Life research paper)
Name __________________________________ BEHS 343 section _______
Checklist
_____ I am submitting this assignment to the WebTycho Assignments Folder as an attached file. The file name is XXXXX XXXXX name with the number 2 after it.
______ My paper has a cover sheet that lists my name, the BEHS section number, the scenario I have chosen, and finally, whether or not the Lot in Life is true or not true for me.
______ At the end of the research paper, I have pasted in my Setting the Scene paper (Part 1).
_____ I have attached the assignment in the assignment as one file in Word or .RTF.
_____ I have completed the UMUC modules on How to Avoid Plagiarism and APA style.
_____ I have submitted this assignment to http://turnitin.com according to the directions posted in the course procedures conference.
Problems That Lower Your Grade:
• plagiarism: the grade is zero and you will be reported to the dean
• incorrect referencing of material
• too many quotes (and not enough of your own words)
• no bibliography/reference page-paper will not be accepted
• large fonts and margins (insufficient words per page)
• lateness (40 points deducted for lateness and assignments not accepted one week after the due date)
• no coversheet
• no checklist
• assignment not submitted according to directions
Part 3: Solution (20 points of project)
In two to three pages, describe how you will deal with your Lot in Life. As part of your solution, you should:
1. Contact at least two local community agencies (not just websites) that can help provide information, training, or support for the problem. Include specifics on
a. how to contact the agency,
b. what services it has available,
c. and how much these services cost.
The other two papers ("Setting the Scene" and "Doing the Research") should be pasted in at the end of your solution paper.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  cathy replied 4 years ago.

Hi, are you asking us to write the paper for you, help you with the paper or were you asking for the "homework" section? Let us know so we can help you best from here. And since the paper has very little to do with the category in which it was posted (PARENTING), do you think you should repost in the correct category? All my best, C

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I re-posted it under short essay. Sorry about confusion, I thought since the paper is coming from my parenting class I had to post under parenting.

Expert:  cathy replied 4 years ago.
No problem and I wish you all the very best on this. Good Luck, Cathy