Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Extensive Experience working with Children/Teens; M.A. Teacher/Tutor 40+ yrs.; Parent of 2
1470369

Astrology advice: Looking for general parenting advice based

Customer Question

Astrology advice: Looking for general parenting advice based on natal chart readings for a single mother 6/28/1975 2:39pm EST Holyoke, MA of only female child, 12/13/02, 4:30PM Springfield, MA.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok. I'll wait for another 24 hours before cancelling the question.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.