How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bonnie Your Own Question
Bonnie, Psychologist
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 2189
Experience:  and pediatric nurse practitioner with 30 years of experience counseling parents.
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Bonnie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Child who just had birhday 9years old I found has LD, she

Customer Question

My Child who just had birhday 9years old I found has LD, she still mix b and d and she struggle reading much better now but spelling and some math.

I am in Japan and has no school to help she only knows English, what can I do.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Bonnie replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for consulting JA,

I am sorry you find yourself in this situation and find it hard to find services for your child within the school system there in Japan. A child with learning disability can get help from private tutors. In Japan there are several ways to seek this service. Here is a website that give much information on how to access these services. I hope you find this information helpful.

You can choose the method that is most appealing and affordable to you.