Sorry, bit of problems with technology.
1. yes he is a biological father.
2.hurt was more emotional
3.he is aware that he has hurt him /him being in councelling helped/
4. that is a big question. Is he stubborn?
example today: Dad came home in the front door and my son rushed out through the back door, nearly knocking down a cupboard, and stayed behind the outside door until I called him to come in that dad went outside again.
Then he just stayed behind the door until I came out to get him and be on look out. He is bit distrustful even of me.
Then he ran to his room and locked the door. And thisn happens every day, where he is always locking himself in his room.
5. I'm trying to find solution to this problem. My husband says that we have a problem as a couple because I'm on my sons side, and when we started to try to get on the same page we were hoping to get our son there as well.
6. Not possible, because our son won't go into the same room with my husband.
7. There was lots of tension between everybody in the family. Example. Our son started to run away from home, our other son /9 y.o./ did emotional eating /he ate and ate until he vomited, when i banned him from eating he ate sticks and tissues/ . So we left because my councellor reported it to department of childrens services.