How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask professional_Alison Your Own Question
professional_Alison, Child Care
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  Degree in early years,16 years experience in childcare
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
professional_Alison is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi i have been seperated with my partner and she took away

Customer Question

hi i have been seperated with my partner and she took away the kids from its almost 2 and half months. i have hired solicitor and its been 3rd time that the court has been adjourned. beside all these what else i can do to be able to see them and do my responsibilities for them. i am seriously suffering now missing them
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  professional_Alison replied 5 years ago.

professional_Alison : Hello there, may I help you? This is a very difficult situation, just because you and your partner are no longer going to be together doesn't mean you don't want to be involved with your children. I am sure you miss them terribly and they must miss you too. Have you tried sending them a letter letting them know how much you love them and look forward to seeing them again soon. Keep any contact you may have very positive. Would you the children be allowed to talk to you on the phone perhaps. If access is in the hands of a solicitor then it may just be a waiting game for you but in the meantime it doesn't mean you couldn't try the above.
professional_Alison : Any situation where children are involved like this is very difficult. The most important thing is that they are not used as a weapon which is what yourex appears to bed
professional_Alison : Be doing! Sorry computer playing up. Your ex is only hurting the children in trying to hurt you.
Customer :

yes you are right . i have been trying to contact them that at least we can talk but my ex wife she is doing all these to make me hurt. and she did not allow that i can talk to my kids.

Customer :

it s from the 27 jan untill now that i have not seen my kids and even i did not hear their voice.

professional_Alison : You sound like a very loving father who is desperate to see his children. I really feel for you here and wish you luck is gaining access to them.
Customer :

i cant stop my tears when i see their pictures. what should i do. i feel helpless and hopeless . even the law and court process are so difficult?

professional_Alison : All you can do is maybe send a card or a letter and perhaps a little toy to let them know you are thinking of them and hope the children get them. Let's hope she realises the benefit of a father figure in ur children's lives.
professional_Alison : I really wish you all the best, please accept if I can help and contact me again if I can help you further.
professional_Alison : Please accept if I have answered your question. Thank you.