TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Certified Coach Mom of Twins.
64783947

I am a 26 year old gay man. Adoption is something I am very

Customer Question

I am a 26 year old gay man. Adoption is something I am very interested in the next 5-7 years. I am hoping to find a parter in which this would be a common goal. I would like to adopt a girl, however, I'm afraid that she would feel disapointed/isolated not having a mother figure in her life. Would we being doing her wrong, even if we gave her a loving home?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 5 years ago.
You sound like a loving man and you would not be doing any child wrong by giving her a loving home whatsoever. whenever you adopt this child will be lucky to have such a thoughtful and loving man.
The love of a parent is the most exquisite thing you can give a child irrespective of sexuality!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you = )
Thank you for the bonus. that was lovely!