How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask proexpert37 Your Own Question
proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 1374
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
proexpert37 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im sitting up at 3 12 Am decided not to go to bed tonight.

Resolved Question:

I'm sitting up at 3:12 Am decided not to go to bed tonight. I went and yanked my 17 year old back home because I figured out that he stole my debit card and took out $100 tonight. I have $300 in the bank and don't have a paycheck until the 23rd. He's not my only one either I have a 19 year old who does the same stuff. They smoke pot steal and don't care. i tried I really did I don't know what happened and I don't know what to do now. My 17 year old has delays and can't make it on his own. He is going to therapy and is having a med eval in about a week. I was going to drive him to the hospital tonight for rehab but they would not have kept him I scared him and made him think they would but I need some help I don't know what to do.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 5 years ago.
Hello and Thank You for using Just Answer. I am not sure of Tuesdays of mind of your children but you should not have to live in fear. With your oldest one, press charges against him, kick him out of the house, and file a restraining order if he threatens you. With your youngest one, it sounds like he needs to be in rehab. If you are really at your wits end, contact your local department of child and protective services. Your children may be too much too handle and may be it is necessary that the state take over their affairs.
proexpert37 and other Parenting Specialists are ready to help you