How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Thal Your Own Question
Debra Thal
Debra Thal, Parent
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 101395
Experience:  parent
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Debra Thal is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am Canadian but live in Holland with my Dutch husband. We

This answer was rated:

I am Canadian but live in Holland with my Dutch husband. We want out son (born April 2011) to be bilingual in both English and Dutch. I inially like the 'one parent, one language' method but my husband is away from home for 6 days and then home for 5 (rotation). Is there a modified method that could be used in our case?

Debra Thal (username) :

This is on the Canada law list.

Debra Thal (username) :

I don't see why it relates to Canada law.

Debra Thal (username) :

Does it?

JACUSTOMER-d5y6oa8m- : Strange, I had selected 'Parenting'. Will resubmit.
Debra Thal and other Parenting Specialists are ready to help you